What leadership qualities do managers exhibit?
- appreciate the work done by employees.
- solve a problem and not blame staff.
- communicate what they want and not order.
- lead by example.
- function effectively in taking care of official jobs.
- set goals to achieve.
- train staff for efficient working pattern.
- practice what they preach.
- maintain individuality.
Watch the following video to learn about leadership. Make a note of the points mentioned in this interview about leadership. Remember, you will have to apply the points you learn in real life. Complete this note-taking task with a day or two.